VAFS Forums
August 03, 2008, 11:46:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VAFS FAQ's  (Read 141 times)
FrontierVA

Fly Frontier Virtual!

« on: July 17, 2008, 02:24:41 pm »

Some error's and stuff I put together. If you want something added, PM me with the error and fix.

VAFS FAQ’s

I’ve got an error from VAFS, what do I do?

Check your C:\Program Files\VAFS3\errorlog and see what it says! Try to cross reference the error you got to errors listed below.

Errors

SRC: F_SPLASH_UPDATENEWUSER          LINE: ****          DES: 50003 - Unexpected error

Install the VAFS update. You can find this at http://www.vafinancials.com/VAFS_update.zip. Download, unzip and run the .exe in this package.

SRC: TRKFLT_TMRMONFLT          LINE: ****          DES: 9 - Subscript out of range

Do you have any add on scenery? That is your likely cause of the error. A patch will be out soon to rectify this problem.

MODPASS_LOADAC          LINE: *****          DES: 6 – Overflow

This is a loading error caused by your aircraft’s configuration files, in terms of the amount of payload stations. To fix this, select the FS9 button on the left hand side of VAFS when choosing your flight.

MODPASS_GRABCARGO          LINE: *****          DES: 6 – Overflow

Another loading problem due to your aircraft in use. To fix, select FS9 on the left hand side of your VAFS client.

SRC: F_MAIN_DOLOGIN          LINE: ****          DES: 94 - Invalid use of Null

There is probably a bad route in the VCAS system. Ask your CEO to go though the routes and look for missing data and remove it.

The airport I am trying to fly to is not in the VAFS system!

This is a known problem. There are estimated over 500 airports around the world that have no been input into VAFS. When the new client comes out, airlines will be able to add airports into the system manually as long as they have all the information (ICAO, runways, lat., long. etc.).

VAFS freezes on ‘Checking for updates’.

Change you desktop colour settings from 16 bit to 32 bit.

When I track a flight, it starts out as a negative number or it tracks as a negative time.

This is a known bug. It should not affect the tracking of your flight. It will also save and upload all the information correctly, so it is not a bug that should be worried about.

My flights are losing money! What can we do?

You are now able to change the ticket prices of your flights. You can do this to increase revenue and start making profit.

Are there automatic penalties in VAFS?

Currently, the only penalties that VAFS will administer occur when the speed function of flight sim is used. Therefore, anything other than flying at 1x will cause a penalty.

My pilot has received their activation link. What do I do?

The CEO can choose one of two things. Either wait for 24 hours or copy and paste their activation link straight from the VCAS system.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 07:31:05 am by FrontierVA » Logged

VAFS001
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:15:18 pm »

Thanks Jon,

Will have to update when the next client comes out.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: