VAFS Forums
September 24, 2008, 04:58:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VAFS- The best VA ACARS Solution Available!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Routes  (Read 214 times)
osvaldo

« on: August 17, 2008, 07:13:45 pm »

Hi Mike, we would like to suggest a multiple delete option of the routes. We are making some changes in oour routes and it is very difficult to delete one route at a time. I know that we can ask you to delete all routes but we are making those modifications in a low pace so we still need the old routes. Another suggestion is the availability of the same flight number for a long route with many legs.
Sorry if our suggestions seems silly!
Congratulations on your new VAFS and VCAS. We, from Sky Airlines, are very happy to be part of your system.
Cheers
Sky team
CrashGordon

CEO, Omega-Air Virtual Airlines

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 10:29:03 am »

That isn't silly.  It took me most of yesterday to do some reorganization because I had to remove one route at a time.

Of course, I had to remove the routes because I couldn't edit them, but Mike says the next version will permit editing of routes.

Dave

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 06:14:36 pm »

To answer the question RE: "Another suggestion is the availability of the same flight number for a long route with many legs." what we do at Virtual REX Airlines is use the same number and use a prefix after the flight number. This distinguishes that it is the same route with leg stopping eg. REX 1945, REX1945a, REX1945b. I think, at this stage, that is the only way to distinguish routes with legs in between.

Hope this helps.

Dave Hayes
CEO - Virtual REX Airlines
www.freewebs.com/virtualrexairlines
osvaldo

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 06:04:12 pm »

Thanks guys for your answers!!
VAFS001
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 05:16:27 pm »

Yes that is the only way it will be for a while, and yes I will work on the multiple delete.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: