VAFS Forums
March 15, 2008, 04:01:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VAFinancials to be pay service starting April 1, 2008  (Read 623 times)
VAFS001
Administrator

« on: March 07, 2008, 09:47:28 am »

After a long thought out process and talks with my family and I, we came to the conclusion that the time, effort, and money involved with keeping this system going and upgraded would take something more than a free service.

Starting April 1, 2008 there will be a monthly service cost for those VA's wanting to use the services provided by vafinancials.com
This will be a small fee, $5.99 US per month or $32.00 for 6 months (10% savings) per VA.

This small fee will allow me to provide you the following:
1. a fast and reliable server and update the server to make it faster.
2. improvement to the already good customer service.
3. updates to both the admin and pilot systems with improved features and many new ones.
4. the commitment to my customers that I will always strive to make vafinancials a quality service for them.
5. the ability to attract programmers that will help me grow vafinancials into a virtual world economy for VA's

This was not an easy decision to make and I hope that most of you will understand the amount of resources and time it takes to maintain and create a system like this.

I appreciate your support and hope to have you as a vafinancials member in the future.

Thanks
Michael Smith
vafinancials.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: